QUOTE OF THE DAY: 18th of Nov. 2015


"In all things know that this too shall pass"

~ AdrianPastol
Today these words may be more for myself or for someone else, but I do hope it helps you the way it helps me.

When ever I am going through a challenge or pain of some kind, these words usually serve as a big source of strength. The truth is that no matter what you may be facing in life, even in the darkest moments of trials; remember this one thing and be strong, IT WILL PASS, FOR EVERYTHING PASSES.

You may be grieving over the passing of a loved one, suffering some form of work pressure and financial stress, facing domestic challenges or just simply having a bad day; whatever the case the one thing I can promise you is that it won't last forever. IT MUST PASS.

The only thing I recommend is that you do what you can to help it pass faster and have the situations change in your favor. STAY STRONG.



Get Inspired Today.

#git9ja.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?