QUOTE OF THE DAY: 1st Jan. 2016


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016:
Don't be fooled by the Calendar.

Yes! Its a new year and we are mighty glad to be a part of it, well I know I am. Lol...

Many of us will be making resolutions today and hope that they will help our lives get better, I honestly pray they do. Amen.

Now the year feels new and 366days may seem like plenty of time for us to achieve our dreams and to be honest, IT IS. But I must warn, don't be fooled by the Calendar.

There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man can get only a week's value out of a year while another gets a full year's value out of a week. Waste no time at all, make you plans and follow now.

I wish you plenty of success and achievements in the new year and I will try to keep motivating you every day of 2016. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

CHEERS!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?