COMFORT ZONE















I use to have a Comfort Zone

Where I knew I couldn't fail
The same four walls of busy work
Were really more like jail.


I longed so much to do the things

I'd never done before,
But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone
And paced the same old floor


I said it didn't matter,

That I wasn't doing much
I said I didn't care for things
Like diamonds, furs and such


I claimed to be so busy

With the things inside my zone,
But deep inside I longed for
Something special of my own.


I couldn't let my life go by,

Just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside
And let the change begin.


I took a step and with new strength

I'd never felt before,
I kissed my Comfort Zone "goodbye"
And closed and locked the door.


If you are in a Comfort Zone,

Afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were
At one time filled with doubt.


A step or two and words of praise,

Can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile,
Success is there for you!#Copied Online 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?