QUOTE OF THE DAY: 3rd of Feb. 2016

THE ESSENCE OF TIME:
"There is a time for everything"

As we continue to focus our quotes this week on the essence of time I recommend you read the Bible book of Ecclesiastes 3: 1-15.

This truth cannot be over emphasized, the only question we need to ask ourselves is- ARE WE USING OUR TIME WELL?

Remember that it is impossible to save time, you can only invest it wisely. When I think back and reflect, I can picture countless times that I have wasted in my life, time that I can never get back.

And so I must move on.

For me, this is the time to pursue my dreams and live it- What time is it for you?
 
IF THIS INSPIRES YOU THEN SHARE IT TO INSPIRE OTHERS.

#Time-is-of-the-essence
#AdrianPastol
#git9ja.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?