Year 2016/ Day 327

"For many people, the tragedy isn't that life ends too soon; it's that they wait too long to begin it"
                                                  ~ Unknown
Each time I read this I ask myself, have I started living mine?


I am not really sure whose quote this is, but I remember coming across this line when I read John Maxwell's "Talent is never enough" and I remember I could relate completely. Now you may never really understand this until its too late but I pray we never get to that point.

Do you also remember the quotes "Life begins at 40" or "A fool at forty is a fool forever." (Funny and ironic right?)

Well I am not going to dwell on those today, and I want to keep this short and simple. Life is not really too short, you just have to live yours to the full, Jesus Christ died at age thirty-three and we all know his story, he started work really early. Is that too religious to connect to? fine, another example then...

Micheal Jackson died at age
fifty and I am sure we all know him, he also started really early. The point is simple: anything worth doing, is worth doing immediately.  Why wait?

The longer you wait to do something you should do now, the greater the odds that you will never actually do it. If you want to achieve in life, START NOW!!!
Great day.
(Please don't forget to share with friends)


#git9ja.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?