YEAR 2016 / DAY 330.


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"People always have a way of holding on to your one WRONG over all your other RIGHT."

                    ~ AdrianPastol.

One day, a school teacher wrote on the board the following:

9×1=7
9×2=18
9×3=27
9×4=36
9×5=45
9×6=54
9×7=63
9×8=72
9×9=81
9×10=90

When she was done, she looked back at the students and they were all laughing at her because of the first equation which was wrong.

Then the teacher said the following:
I wrote that first one wrong on purpose, because I wanted you to learn something important today. This is exactly how the world the will treat you. You can see that I wrote the RIGHT thing nine times but none of you congratulated me for it, rather you all laughed and criticized me because of one wrong thing I did.

Often times people will never appreciate the good you do a million times, but will criticize the one wrong thing you do.

So don't get discouraged when this happens, just remember I told you so.

ALWAYS RISE ABOVE ALL THE LAUGHTER AND CRITICISM.
Don't look up to man, look up to God.

Share this to help someone feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?