THE CONSEQUENCES BY ADRIANPASTOL NNOCHIRI



My story bears many faces…..
Joy and sorrow;
Love and hatred;
Comedy and tragedy.

I’m a true dream girl. But, like all women, I live in the real world.
I love I am loved; I hate, I am hated.
And like the actions of every man, I faced THE CONSEQUENCES.

My tears were true as they flowed. My laughter was heard; my love was shared and my hate was felt, my life seen in your world.

My story is fiction but the stage is real.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Consequences by AdrianPastol Nnochiri is an inspiring work of fiction telling the story of love, romance, sex betrayal, heartbreak and abortion.
The experiences of a young girl in a Nigerian university, the path of carelessness and it's destination.

The book has nine chapters with four educative extracts, its a great read for youths and adults alike and has the power to change the readers' perspectives on selected issues.

Get the book online now... or email info@adrianpastol.com to place an order for either soft/cover copies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 60 hot small businesses you can start with less than N50, 000(naira)/about $320(dollars)

LIST OF GOOD RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN LAGOS

CULTISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

HAVE YOU READ THESE?